The Private Banking Services Director will play a critical role in developing and leading the Private Banking function within Dama Financial. The individual that leads this function is a dynamic, results driven, hands on leader, that is committed to building a strong team of service and sales-oriented professionals that can operate in a high growth, fast moving, and collaborative environment. The Private Banking Services organization is devoted to developing, maintaining, and growing strong, profitable, and mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, as well as serving as the eyes and ears of our organization in understanding our customers’ needs and collaborating with our product, sales, and banking operations teams to enhance our customers’ experience and drive engagement with our products and solutions.
The responsibilities of Private Banking Service Director include:
- Build an effective Private Banking Services team which serves as our customers primary point of contact and trusted advocate and educator for our clients.
- Develop and lead an organization of accountability; working with organizational leadership to develop key account growth and account service metrics. Drive a performance-oriented organization where expectations are well established and understood and the Private Banking team is held to account for delivery.
- Gain a thorough understanding our key customers’ business and their needs through regular engagement and active listening. Understand customers needs and pain points and disseminate knowledge throughout the product and operations organization.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Dama’s Financial products and solutions, business practices, and capabilities. Serve as customer advocate, educator, and trusted advisor that will solve the customers’ problem and deliver quality solutions to their needs.
- Quickly establish rapport with our customers and build trust and loyalty with potential or current customers and substantially increase engagement and adoption of the Company’s products and solutions.
- Provide oversight of all key Private Banking relationships and develop oversight processes to monitor quality and health of customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Develop processes and procedures around Salesforce customer management.
- Monitor and maintain oversight of the quality of Dama’s customer base. Work with the company’s Risk and Compliance organization to identify and manage customers that may not align with Dama’s core values.
- Assist with revenue forecasts and the establishment of targets for account growth.
Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship builder
- Ability to roll up sleeves to get things done and the desire to follow through on commitments a must
- Problem solver and intellectually curious
- Customer oriented mindset
- Team player and coach
- 7+ years in progressive sales-oriented roles
- 3+ years in a managerial role
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM preferred
- Private Banking background and Financial Services experience a plus
Due to the nature of financial systems, you will be required to pass a background check.
Seeking candidates within the Austin and surrounding areas.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work from home options
Nov 21st // 2019
At Dama Financial, we use financial technology to solve problems that critically impact the growth and reputation of the cannabis industry. We offer innovative, compliant, and sustainable financial products, removing the barriers that exclude cannabis businesses from accessing the fundamental financial solutions required to support a rapidly growing industry. We have a diverse team of payments professionals with deep expertise in financial services, payments technology, and successfully building and growing companies. Throughout the organization, you’ll find people who solve problems, deliver solutions, and deal with uncertainties while building best in class products for the industry.