Santa Rosa, CA
WHAT: 2nd Annual Cultivating Community Event
The event will feature keynote speakers and panelists as we review the past 18 months that have created a regulated cannabis industry, and help prepare Sonoma County for the next 18 months of implementation.
Job Fair, local vendors, educational booths, catered organic lunch, and an outdoor 215 zone for medical patients.
Ticket sales are limited to 300 attendees. This event is appropriate for representatives across all industries including service providers, licensed contractors, manufacturers, cultivators, distributors, retailers, patients and state and local agency employees.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Fiona Ma Chairwoman, California Board of Equalization (District 2)
- Susan Gorin, Sonoma County Board of Supervisors
Confirmed panelists include:
- Efren Carrillo, 5th District Supervisor
- Tony Linegar, Sonoma County Ag Commissioner
- Gary Wysocky, Santa Rosa Councilman
- David Guhin , Santa Rosa Director of Planning & Economic Development
- William Gould, ALRB Director
- Amber Morris, California Department Food & Ag
- Hezekiah Allen, California Growers Association
- Jamie Kerr, Founder of 530 Edibles, Shasta Planning Commissioner
- Melissa Sanchez, Harvest Law
- Hank Levy, CPA, Owner of Henry Levy & Co
Tickets are $80 in advance and $100 at the door. For more information: http://cultivatingcommunity.bpt.me
WHEN: September 30, 2016 from 10am – 6pm
WHERE: Hyatt Vineyard Creek in Santa Rosa, CA.
WHY: The Sonoma County Growers Alliance has made tremendous headway since its inception in 2015. In just one year, we have:
- Created informative twice-monthly workshops to educate both local operators and regulators on the best management practices for the cannabis industry.
- Produced monthly social mixers to engage local businesses and stimulate the networking within our local economy.
- Engaged with local and state representatives to help guide and implement fair policy.
- Created working relationships with organizations statewide to facilitate an action network.
Craft cultivators are the most vital contributors to Sonoma’s cannabis economy and deserve the creation of a fair market to ensure their successful transition into a regulated marketplace.
Sonoma County Growers Alliance is answering this call to provide a pathway for thousands of cultivators to participate in the new regulatory framework being created by local and state government.
Contact: Alexa Barone – firstname.lastname@example.org