A new five-part video series from Green Flower Media unlocks the wisdom of nearly a dozen renowned cannabis growers in a deep-dive look at cultivation methodologies. The video series is called “Growers Quest” and is the latest production from Green Flower Media.
The educational series features world-famous growers such as:
- Mel Frank, legacy grower and author of The Marijuana Grower’s Guide
- Kyle Kushman of Vegamatrix, a 13-Time Cannabis Cup winner
- Kevin Jodrey, strain & terpene expert from Wonderland Nursery & Port Royal
- Daniel Grace, clone & tissue culture expert from Dark Heart Nursery
- Mike Angelotti, breeding expert for Emerald Cup Genetics
- Casey O’Neil of Happy Day Farms, an expert in biodynamic farming
- Swami Chaitanya & Nikki Lastreto, sun-grown and organic growing experts from Swami Selects
- Steve DeAngelo, the world-renowned cannabis entrepreneur & activist behind Harborside
- And more!
This initial video series will cover the differences between organic growing practices and the use of chemicals, as well as secrets for breeding new cannabis strains from one of the world’s best cultivators. The series also includes tips for preventing powdery mildew from appearing in homegrown cannabis crops, a step-by-step overview of how to create your own cannabis clones, as well as a video explaining some of the undersung advantages to growing your own cannabis.
While there are currently just five videos available, Green Flower plans to release the full series in the near future. The first five videos are available free via the Green Flower Media website.