In 1992, scientists discovered the human endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS helps regulate many of our body’s other systems including those for appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory. It plays an important role in our cardiac, muscular, digestive and central nervous systems. The ECS connects receptor sites in the brain, organs, glands, connective tissue and immune cells.
Cannabis, (hemp, marijuana) contains cannabinoids that work in harmony with our own naturally produced ones to stimulate our ECS receptors and maintain optimum health.
CBD and THC are both cannabinoids found in cannabis. While THC produces a ‘’high’’ in the user, CBD doesn’t. CBD possesses life-changing, positive health benefits without the typical side effects of modern medications. It has been used for thousands of years to treat a host of conditions in people and animals - naturally.
Inside you will learn:
- A brief history of cannabis;
- What is CBD oil and how it works;
- Different types of CBD oil;
- How the endocannabinoid system works;
- Health benefits of CBD;
- Any negatives to CBD;
- The difference between CBD, hemp and marijuana;
- How to make CBD oil;
- How to make your own CBD beauty products including effective anti-aging serum;
- How to take CBD;
- Exact Dosages;
- How to purchase CBD;
- Legal Aspects;
- How to treat your Pets with CBD;
- CBD Success stories;
- What the future holds;
- Common terms; and,
- More vital information.