Los Angeles, California — The American Autoflower Cup (AAC) is announcing its first-ever event where autoflower cultivators can test their cannabis growing skills head-to-head with the best growers and breeders in the United States. Participants will compete to become the first American Autoflower Cannabis Cup Winner in the following categories:
- Best Sativa strain
- Best Indica strain
- Best Autoflower Breeder
The following individuals will serve as judges for the event:
- Daniel Morford, a third-generation ganja farmer born and raised in the Emerald Triangle with over 19 years of experience in cannabis growing and 10 years growing/breeding autoflowers
- Nick Bradley, with more than 10 years of experience in cannabis retail and quality assurance
- Sincerely Cali, with 25 years of industry experience working from trap houses to full cultivation of big canna — currently working with Platinum Genetics & Platinum Farmers
- Jenny-Beth Dills, founder of Kind Cannabis Consulting and Director of Operations for Game Over Distribution
- Joey Burger, a Regenerative Cannabis Consultant, Dragonfly Earth Medicine Pure Certified Educator, and Permaculture teacher with 27+ years of experience in the Emerald Triangle
- Jessica Cueb, AKA Pothead Princess, an LA-based influencer with 10 years of cannabis industry experience ranging from Amsterdam to all over the U.S.
AAC is also pumped to present our Cup Curator, Jeremy Norrie, winner of the High Times Cannabis Cup for Best Product in Amsterdam. His in-depth knowledge of how the judging criteria works for cannabis competitions in national and international cups will make this the best Autoflower Cup ever!
Come check out the latest and greatest autos the cannabis world has to offer while enjoying live music and good company, and even better buds. See the future of cannabis cultivation firsthand and celebrate all things autoflower.
The event will take place in LA’s premier cannabis location, Green Street, located at 718 South Hill Street, Los Angeles. Applications are open and sample submissions will be accepted from December 1st, 2022 through January 10th, 2023.
For more information visit https://americanautoflowercup.com or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.