Last November, thousands of cannabis professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors flocked to Las Vegas for the 2017 MJBizCon — the cannabis industry’s largest and most prolific B2B networking and educational event. Now, thanks to a partnership with Green Flower Media, cannabis professionals can secure lifetime access to the MJBizCon Cannabis 101 series — an online video series with 10 and a half hours of educational content filmed at the event.
The videos feature numerous presentations, panel discussions, and keynotes from the event which have been edited and compiled into an all-access, 14-course video series. Lifetime access to this series would normally cost $147 but it is currently available (for a limited time) at a reduced price of $97.
10+ hours of educational content
The titles and subjects of each video, along with the names of the industry experts involved in each presentation, are listed below:
- From License to Launch: Infused Products — Lynn Honderd
- Scaling Your Extraction Business: Costs, Processes, & Technology — Extraction Sessions
- Advanced Extraction: Technologies, Techniques & Innovation — Extraction Sessions — Jim Makoso/Ryan Abernathy/Kelsey Hine- Ramsberger/AC Braddock
- From License to Launch: Retail — Aubrey Belisle
- Retail Tutorial: Boosting Dispensary Revenues Through Patient & Physician Education — Chanda Macias, Ph.D.
- Retail Data Download: Stats, Trends & Analysis — Chris Mitchem/Bryan Hill/Eli McVey/Pete Kadens
- Applying Big Ag Techniques to Cannabis — Dan Gustafik
- Staying Small & Competing in the Age of Big Grows
- Cultivation Deep Dive: Economic Impact of Light Intensity on Yield and Secondary Metabolites — Cultivation Sessions — Allison Hope Justice/Josh Gerovac
- Cultivation Data Download: State, Trends, & Analysis — Priscilla Vilchis /Laura Rivero/Jonathan Rubin/Brendan Hershey/Eli McVey
- From License to Launch: Cultivation — Shon Williams
The series also covers the event’s three keynote speeches, which painted a comprehensive picture of the cannabis industry as the movement surges into 2018:
- Keynote: Industry Insights: Data, Trends, & Forecast — Chris Walsh
- Keynote: Opportunity & Irrational Exuberance: What the Cannabis Industry Can Learn From the Dot-Com Boom and Bust — Jeanne Sullivan
- Keynote: From Nixon to Trump: Marijuana and the Presidency — Kenneth T. Walsh
Staying ahead of the curve
The organizers behind MJBizCon, MJBizDaily, have been a trusted source of cannabis business news for over a decade, and Green Flower Media has consistently delivered quality educational content for cannabis patients, growers, and entrepreneurs. The MJBizCon Cannabis 101 series delivers valuable insights about every aspect of the modern cannabis industry — so whether it’s cultivation, extraction, manufacturing, or the retail aspect of the industry that interests you, this collection of educational videos will provide a wealth of information for you to pore over.
The current discounted rate of $97 only applies through January 16th, so sign up now to take advantage of this opportunity! If you’re interested in just one of the courses listed above, they can also be purchased individually.
Green Flower Media also has several other online courses available for cannabis professionals and enthusiasts, including Growers Quest, Cannabis as Medicine, and the Cannabis for Pets Masterclass. There are also two other event-based video series covering the New West Summit and the online Cannabis Health Summit.