Experience that would be great to have.
• Built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale
• Experience working on a large-scale platforms or infrastructure
• A computer science, math, or science degree or software engineering experience
Traits that may indicate you are a fit.
• You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
• You have experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
• You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
• Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
• You’ve ever started or run a business before
Due to the nature of financial systems, you will be required to pass a background check.
- Work from home options
- Lunch provided
Seeking Bay Area Candidates for this position
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco Bay Area
Nov 21st // 2019
At Dama Financial, we’re bringing financial inclusion to an industry that is defining our decade – cannabis. We’ve spent the past 3 years building products that now serve as the building blocks to an entire financial framework for businesses in the underserved cannabis industry.
We’re seeking hungry self-starters to join our team of optimistic problem solvers. We believe that success is driven by a combination of passion and curiosity. Together, both fuel rapid innovation, a required component to leading the market with best-in-class offerings. If you identify with our mission and have what it takes to add value to our organization, submit your resume today.