Sales Representative @ Dama Financial
- Identify new potential customers and sell them Dama Financial products and services to drive topline revenue growth and customer acquisition levels.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales of new products to the existing customer base.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Ability to be highly productive in an ever-changing and constantly evolving market.
- A relentless emphasis on continuously filling the pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- If needed, coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Recommend changes in products and services by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Travel is required.
Experience that would be great to have.
- Work experience in sales and marketing.
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals.
- Have worked in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
Traits that may indicate you are a fit.
- Ability to listen to potential customer needs and meet those needs.
- Obsessive commitment to prospecting and closing sales.
- Enjoy people and possess good prospecting skills.
- You’ve ever started or run a business before.
- Team player and will do whatever it takes.
- Flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
It’s a two-way street. How can Dama support you as an employee?
As an organization, we are proud of our ability to rapidly respond to industry change. As such, the Dama work environment is fast-paced and fosters careers that are driven by a balance of entrepreneurship and collaboration. Dama’s leaders are mentors who empower Dama employees to explore their strengths while offering honest and immediate feedback.
Due to the nature of financial systems, you will be required to pass a background check.
· Work from home options
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco Bay Area
Nov 21st // 2019
At Dama Financial, we’re bringing financial inclusion to an industry that is one of the largest market opportunities of this decade – cannabis. We’ve spent the past 3 years creating financial solutions that now serve as the building blocks and a financial framework for businesses in the underserved cannabis industry.
Dama Financial was founded by entrepreneurs that have a proven track record of successfully leveraging modern technology to provide financial inclusion to historically unbanked categories. During the past 3 years, Dama’s leadership team has turned their focus to addressing the challenges burdening the cannabis industry – the unbanked category of our time.
We’re seeking hungry self-starters to join our team of optimistic problem solvers. We believe that success is driven by a combination of passion and curiosity which fuels rapid innovation at our Company as we seek to lead the market with best-in-class offerings. If you identify with our mission and have what it takes to add value to our organization, submit your resume today.