The CannaCon Northwest trade conference is returning to Tacoma, Washington on January 10-11, 2020 for another high-quality weekend of cannabis business networking and education.
Cannabis remains one of the fastest-growing industries of the last decade, but regulatory restrictions make doing business in this industry far more complicated than others. Year after year, however, CannaCon has established itself as the go-to cannabis trade conference, so come join an exciting collection of exhibitors and attendees at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center for the return of CannaCon’s flagship B2B cannabis event, which celebrates innovation and business disruptions in the cannabis space.
CannaCon Northwest is focusing this year on the technology and cultivation innovations making waves in the Washington and Oregon adult-use markets, including new advancements in climate control and plant genetics.
“We feel Washington and Oregon are at a point now to really be industry leaders in terms of new technology and efficient farming,” said CannaCon’s Director of Marketing, Angela Grelle.
Each year, the event sports a host of unique and educational seminars that balance out a weekend of networking on the exhibition floor. Seminars for this year will include:
- Will Your Small Business Survive Interstate Commerce?
- Smart Tax Planning and Accounting Strategies for Your Budding Business
- Cannabis Business Operations: The Basics Of What You Absolutely Need To Know If You’re Going To Operate In This Industry
- Beyond Security Compliance to Market Differentiator
- Sell Joy! How to Write Compliant Claims and Messaging for Your Cannabis Brand
- The Future of Cannabis Marketing & Advertising Technology
- Modern Website Musts to Establish Credibility with Customers & Compete Online
- Government Relations – Writing Your Own Future
The conference will also reserve space dedicated specifically for I-502 cannabis professionals to conduct business networking; these professional mixers will take place from 2:00-3:00 pm on both Friday and Saturday. Light snacks will be provided and there will be a Cannabis Alliance representative on-site to discuss policy issues, so keep your eyes peeled for the location announcement as the event draws near!
CannaCon Northwest tickets are now available at discounted prices. 2-day tickets, including access to both the seminars as well as the exposition floor, are currently available at $150, while a single day pass is $100. Cheaper tickets that only grant access to the exhibition floor are also available for people who want to laser-focus on the event’s B2B cannabis networking opportunities.
Visit CannaCon.org to buy tickets, become an exhibitor, or learn more about this and other CannaCon conferences.