The Senior Private Banker will play a critical role developing, maintaining, and growing strong, profitable, and mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, as well as serving as the eyes and ears of our organization in understanding our customers’ needs and selling bank products and services to commercial clients.
The responsibilities of the Senior Private Banker include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and expand an assigned portfolio of client relationships and financial product portfolio in accordance with Dama’s policies.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our customers business, goals, and their needs through regular engagement and active listening and disseminate knowledge to the private banking organization, the product, and operations organization.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Dama’s Financial products and solutions, business practices, and capabilities. Serve as customer advocate, educator, and trusted advisor that will solve the customers’ problem and deliver quality solutions to their needs.
- Quickly establish rapport with our customers and build trust and loyalty with potential or current customers and substantially increase engagement and adoption of the Company’s products and solutions.
- Oversee product and service launches at the assigned portfolio of customers. Ensure launches are successful, products are quickly adopted, and customers’ teams are properly trained.
- Identify and solicit potential clients using referrals, personal contacts, and existing clients. Meet or exceed production goals.
- Periodic onsite visits to customers locations
Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship builder
- Ability to roll up sleeves to get things done and the desire to follow through on commitments a must
- Problem solver and intellectually curious
- 6+ years in sales-oriented account management/client advisory background
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Team player
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM preferred
- Commercial Banking background and Financial Services experience a plus
Due to the nature of financial systems, you will be required to pass a background check.
- Work from home options
- Lunch provided
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
Nov 21st // 2019
At Dama Financial, we use financial technology to solve problems that critically impact the growth and reputation of the cannabis industry. We offer innovative, compliant, and sustainable financial products, removing the barriers that exclude cannabis businesses from accessing the fundamental financial solutions required to support a rapidly growing industry. We have a diverse team of payments professionals with deep expertise in financial services, payments technology, and successfully building and growing companies. Throughout the organization, you’ll find people who solve problems, deliver solutions, and deal with uncertainties while building best in class products for the industry.