California state-licensed cannabis company based in Los Angeles, looking for a motivated Cannabis Sales Representative to help take our business to the next level, during in-office operation and industry trade shows throughout the region. We are looking for open-minded individuals that are receptive to training and leadership guidance. We are focused on developing a strong team, that is committed to providing a higher level of professionalism in the cannabis industry.
-Marketing & Advertising
-Apparel & Fashion
The ideal candidate will have:
- A commitment to integrity and work ethic.
- A thick skin.
- A desire to grow.
You are persistent, persuasive and determined. You must be adaptable to swift changes and calm under pressure. Our industry is fast-moving and full of unexpected turns. Success will come to those who consistently believe in the big picture.
This is an amazing opportunity with a well connected and established cannabis company that expands beyond the industry as a whole.
– Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
– Support from in-house marketing and branding team.
– Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
– Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships within the cannabis industry
– Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and emailing
– Present “demos” to potential clients in the surrounding areas
– Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
– Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
– Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
– Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
– Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
– Have a reliable vehicle and smartphone
Education & Experience Requirements:
– Proven work experience in a sales position (at least 2 years of previous experience)
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office
– Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
– Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
– Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
– Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
– Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
– BS/BA degree or equivalent
Los Angeles, CA
Feb 12th // 2020
Apply To This Position email@example.com
|BALANCED is a designer lifestyle brand catered towards creative individuals looking to make a positive change in the community around them. BALANCED is a state-compliant cultivator of ultra-premium cannabis. Located and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.|