Cultivated Synergy is seeking a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, creating content, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands. Our ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter, that can leverage their unique skill-set to help us expand into numerous new markets in the coming years.
– Supervise marketing department employees and/or contractors, delegate production tasks, foster a productive work environment and ensure the department meets all deadlines.
– Work in conjunction with Executive Management to develop and evaluate internal & external marketing and advertising programs designed to increase sales/traffic.
– Develop and maintain positive working relationships with outside vendors and advertising agencies.
– Must be able to conceptualize, write, and produce advertisements and marketing related materials for all mediums.
– Produce and coordinate monthly advertising calendars and priorities. Ensure budgets are maintained and deadlines are achieved.
– Assist with coaching individual users on general email strategy as well as platform use (content and language, branding, formatting, deliverability, platform interface, subscriber best practices, etc.), responding to questions and proactively sharing best practices
– Monitor industry trends in email marketing and reporting technologies, and make recommendations about improving our email strategy and tools if necessary
– Monitor relevant coworking, event, and cannabis/hemp market trends, shifts, and demand
– Work with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction
– Create and maintain systems to identify potential customers
– Product and maintain marketing materials for Cultivated Synergy’s offerings
– Support sales team in lead generation campaigns and efforts
– Help organize and plan company conferences, trade shows, and major event
– Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing
– Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
– 3+ years of experience in marketing role + Design Role
– 2+ years of experience in a managerial marketing role
– Proven marketing campaign experience
– Experience with Infusionsoft, related Email Marketing software, or Sales Generation Software
– Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
– Strong copywriting skills
– Proven ability to manage budgets
– Professional and proactive work ethic
– Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
– Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
– Established portfolio of media and PR contacts Motivations
– Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business.
– Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization.
– Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause.
– Detail Oriented: Attention to detail with adherence to deadlines and capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
– Organized: Prioritizes organization with everything that they do
Compensation & Benefits:
– Job Location: Denver, CO
– Start Date: September 1st, 2019 (*Approximate)
– Starting Salary: $45,000- $55,000
– PTO: 8 Days
– UnPTO: 7 Days
– Paid Holiday’s
– Quarterly Performance Evaluations
– Health Benefits
Aug 12th // 2019
Cultivated Synergy made a name for themselves over the past few years as the world’s first Coworking & Event Space catered towards the Cannabis & Hemp Industries, and now we are looking to open up locations in numerous new markets. Beyond simply the physical space we also provide a number of diverse business development and event services for our diverse community.