Extraction Agent @ Full Spectrum Biotech
Extraction agents will report to the extraction lead and will complete general lab manufacturing production work in accordance with the standards set by Full Spectrum Biotech. Extraction Agents are expected to develop a firm understanding of the chemical principles that are being applied during processing. Extraction agents live and breathe: Safety, Quality, Delivery and Productivity.
CORE JOB DUTIES:
Extraction agents will be responsible for the following:
• Preparation and execution of Full Spectrum Biotech extraction procedures in adherence to a schedule, including but not limited to hydrocarbon extractions, mechanical extractions, and other chemical extraction methodologies as directed
• Pre and post processing of material involved in extraction process.
• Upkeep, maintain, calibrate, troubleshoot and communicate issues related to lab equipment and general facilities
• Inventory and maintain material in extraction product streams
• Properly track data and other relevant information in real-time on production paperwork and other necessary physical and digital tracking forms and documents
• Effectively communicate issues related to quality, equipment, processing, material and safety observations and concerns
• Training and supporting other facility workers as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Qualified applicants will possess an associate degree in science with preferred emphasis in a chemistry, engineering, food science, biology or other comparable fields OR equivalent experience in cannabis or other GMP related manufacturing experience. (or an aligned field)
• Ideally has at least 1 year of experience in a professional cannabis extraction production environment
• Has precursory knowledge in the operation of cannabis extraction equipment.
• Has basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the oil processing industry
• Has experience following instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform critical job functions
• Is mechanically inclined; able to find and diagnose mechanical issues with industrial equipment • Maintains a positive “can do” attitude in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Able to adjust to change quickly
• Able to contribute positively to conversations about process improvement
• Demonstrates basic attention to detail
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills
• Has the ability to work well with other team members
• Ability to read and interpret written and oral instructions ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
• Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
Based on Experience ($15-$22/hour)
Full Spectrum Biotech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status
Full Spectrum Biotech
Jun 16th // 2020
Full Spectrum Biotech
Full Spectrum Biotech was founded to provide the rapidly growing cannabinoid and industrial hemp industries with a consistent supply of reliable, high quality products and services. Our team of experienced compliance officers, cultivators, chemists, and customer service operators are dedicated to ensuring that you’re getting the right product, on time, and at the right price.