Development Operations Engineer @ Dama Financial
- 4+ Years experience
- Log monitoring and understanding
- Ability to understand java code and dig into issues / file any bugs
- Database experience
- Rest API understanding
- Seeking San Francisco Bay Area Candidates for this position
As an operations engineer, you are one of the primary points of contact for the development team and work across the company to help people understand the systems as well as work with systems and development to resolve issues. In this role, you will monitor and report on systems as well as help the development team resolve any issues found. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has excellent communication skills and enjoys working with lots of people inside and outside of the company.
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Comfortable in a loosely structured company
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you own products and evolve processes and products quickly
Due to the nature of financial systems, you will be required to pass a background check.
- Work from home options
- Lunch provided
San Francisco Bay Area
Nov 21st // 2019
Dama is an early-stage fintech creating payment solutions and services for underbanked, cash-intensive customers. We are fully funded, live, and based in South San Francisco. We have a diverse team with deep expertise in finance and technology. Our goal is to enable customers with a wide variety of solutions and services that are unmet in the industry. Dama hires people who solve problems, deliver solutions and deal with uncertainties (and not get hung up on lack of, or evolving process).